University of Essex
Friday 3rd March 2017 - Sunday 5th March 2017
Ufford Park, Woodbridge, Essex, UK
Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies
Info & Fees
The conference aims to assist participants to:
* reflect on the challenges involved in taking up a professional role within the boundary of an organisation.
* explore management of self and others in complex organisational settings.
* develop understanding of the irrational processes that occur in groups and organisations.
* learn to implement the learning in your own working environment and contribute to organisational life more effectively.
* learn to generate new ideas and ways of working to create sustainable organisations.
The learning method is experiential-learning from the immediate experience of the conference events. There are no lectures or seminars and the conference does not have any therapeutic purpose.
We run this course annually in spring term. We will post more details of the 2017 course as soon as these are available.
You'll receive a Certificate of Attendance.
top of documentInfo and Fees
To be put on the mailing list for more info:
top of documentWeb Sites
top of document